Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Few days in

It has been three whirlwind days here at the 57th CSW conference, filled with tons of information, meeting new people, and experiences. Though I end every day tired, it is a good tired, one where you are filled with a sense of having done and learned a lot that day.

All of the panelists I have heard so far are such awe-inspiring women, who have done so much in the fight to end violence against women and girls and I hope to one day to have even half the impact these women have had.

As I have explored the various panels that are available to attend, I have discovered so many various organizations that I would love to become involved in, expanding my already long list of possible career avenues.

I look forward to the next few days and the panels I have chosen to attend, which was not an easy choice since there are so many amazing panels to choose from.

I am so excited for the next few days and the amazing experiences to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment