Saturday, March 9, 2019

We made it to the UN!


I am so elated to finally be here. My day begin with some trouble regarding my plane ticket and I had so many thoughts inside my head, one being "I do not want to miss my flight"! After getting my ticket fixed and going through security, it all became real to me that I was officially going to the UN and I was not going to miss my flight. Through the multiple challenges my Bennett Sisters and I have faced throughout these past few months, I must share that if it was not for the push of our mentor Dr. Johnson along with Beth and Maria, our resilience in continuing the WomenNC Scholars Program wouldn't be as strong as it is now! So, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I know this week of life-changing events has only just begun!

Best Regards, 

Zybrea M. Knight 

1 comment:

  1. You are right, the WomenNC scholars from years past all agree that the CSW experience is "life-changing". Enjoy the process! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete